Want to start training or just give it a go?
Let us get the ball rolling and book into your first training session. This intro session will cover everything you need to know to step into your first group class with confidence.
We are proud of the safe and friendly training environment here at Guardian, and the key to this is having everyone on the same page when it comes to safety and training etiquette. Our induction sessions ensure that whether you have trained before or not, you will understand what you can expect from us and your fellow students, as well as what is expected of you.
All Intros will cover:
- - Tour of the facility
- - Club Rules
- - Training etiquette
- - Uniform, and clothing requirements
- - First-aid and safety information
- - Membership options
Krav Maga Intro Classes will also cover:
- - Physical skills: Stance, Movement, Basic Strikes
- - How to hold pads for your training partner with safety and comfort (ages 7 up)
- - Protective Gear, when to use it and how it works (ages 16 up)
- - Ranking procedures
Parkour Intro Classes will also cover:
- - Parkour Basic Principles of Movement
- - Safety Principles
Location: 8-10 Peveril St Brunswick Victoria
Enquiries & Phone Bookings: (03) 9383 4848
Online Bookings Below